We would like to share with you some quotes that we've read and/or what others have shared with us in the hope that you too might be inspired.
- Every human being seeks dignity and respect. Every human being deserves a chance to
strive for them.
- We cannot achieve self-respect if we are afraid of self-knowledge.
- Do not dwell on the mistakes, faults, and failures of the past. Be done with shame and remorse and contempt for yourself. Develop a new self-respect. Unless you respect yourself, others will not respect you. You ran a race, you stumbled and fell, you have risen again and now you press on toward the goal of a better life. Do not stay to examine the spot where you fell, only feel sorry for the delay, the shortsightedness that prevented you from seeing the real goal sooner.
- We all have choices in life. At any given moment you can make a choice.
- Change does not require time! It only requires a desire to change.
- You must be willing to make an effort.
- Make a plan and begin. Take small action steps to build a strong foundation for moving forward.
- If pieces of your plan do not work instantly, do not become discouraged. Again, at any given moment you can decide to get back on track and move forward.
- Do not become overwhelmed. Keep an open mind. The goal/plan is a process; therefore, it will take time.
- Start every morning by saying "I believe something wonderful is going to happen to me today." Repeat it over and over and.....
- Feeling fear is normal—just don't surrender!
- Learning is discovering that something is possible.
- Practice progress, not perfection.
- Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic.
- Every truly great accomplishment is at first impossible.
- You cannot control what happens—you can only react to what happens.
- Cherish your visions and dreams; make your goals realistic and achievable.
- When you are burdened with self doubt, say "Do It Now!"
- You are not alone. It is suggested that one turn to rely on their faith or a spirit of the universe. This is not about a religion. It is about having faith in a power greater than